A basic prerequisite for proper accounting is to conscientiously collect all your business’s vouchers. Besides recording all the vouchers, cost planning and performance control are also an essential part of an optimal accounting system.
Our management of your bookkeeping therefore also includes a short-term performance analysis:
Such analysis gives you an overview of the trend in your income and expenditure. This information will provide you insights into your company’s situation and let you take any necessary action in a timely manner.
We adjust the scope of accountancy to suit your company:
Whether you are required to draw up an income statement or a balance sheet, our accounting services are organised to suit your company’s special needs.
Naturally, you also have the option of performing all or part of your accounting yourself:
In that case, we will be happy to recommend the proper accounting software for you, supply seminars to your accounting personnel, and inform you of relevant changes in tax law. During a transition phase, you also have the option of working directly on a PC in the office under the direction of the accounting service. Just ask us and we will work out a solution together.
We offer the following “accounting” services:
- allocating current transactions to the proper accounts and collecting data in a suitable form for computer processing
- ongoing reconciliation of the accounts
- management of outstanding accounts receivable and payable
- organisation of the accounting system
- reporting on your business trend
- writing up short-term performance reports
- Controlling is one of our company’s main focuses. At your request, we will draw up monthly controlling reports for your management with the help of which you will be able to monitor business divisions or certain product groups.